US-based FuelCell Energy and its South Korean partner POSCO Energy have dedicated the 20 MW Noeul Green Energy Company fuel cell park in Seoul, which was constructed in just 10 months.
- AMERICAN BATTERY FACTORY SELECTS TUCSON, ARIZONA AS SITE FOR ITS FIRST BATTERY CELL GIGAFACTORY IN UNITED STATES
- Construction on ‘old’ US offshore wind leases ‘tricky situation’ for industry and at-risk whales
- Sunak set to end ban on new onshore windfarms in face of Tory rebellion
- ‘Billion of dollars of capital’ could be stranded by US trade action against Chinese solar giants
- EnerVenue Launches Energy Storage Vessels (ESVs)