Two Edinburgh firms – Artemis Intelligent Power and Quoceant – have together secured £2.5 million from Scottish agency Wave Energy Scotland to trial a prototype which aims to turn wave power into electricity.
- AMERICAN BATTERY FACTORY SELECTS TUCSON, ARIZONA AS SITE FOR ITS FIRST BATTERY CELL GIGAFACTORY IN UNITED STATES
- Construction on ‘old’ US offshore wind leases ‘tricky situation’ for industry and at-risk whales
- Sunak set to end ban on new onshore windfarms in face of Tory rebellion
- ‘Billion of dollars of capital’ could be stranded by US trade action against Chinese solar giants
- EnerVenue Launches Energy Storage Vessels (ESVs)